Avoid disappointment by booking your Montjuic cable car ride before you arrive, be the first in line with our online booking services, and enjoy the incredible roundtrip journey to the top of Montjuic in hassle-free pleasure. Technically superior eight-seater travel pods are also suitable for disabled travelers with excellent wheelchair access and support. The Montjuic ticket is good for one round trip allowing you to see the capitol sights from a different angle at a reasonable Barcelona price.
Points of Interest
- 1 round trip ticket Montjuïc cable car.
How it works
- Times: Daily
March, April, May and October: 10am - 7pm.
June to September: 10am - 9pm.
January, February, November and December: 10am - 6pm.
- Closed: 25/12.
- Languages: English, Catalan, Spanish
- Length: ± 1 hour
- Location: Barcelona
- People who have purchased tickets for the cable car must arrive at the cable car
station together and use the service at the same time.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- print voucher
- Exchange Point: Ticket booth