Taking you back as far as the eighth century on a relatively modern in comparison invention from the 1800s, the electric bicycle, but don’t worry, our eBikes are the top modern tech with the only history you’ll witness contained within the Barcelona buildings and ruins. Great facts and stories from the land of castles, provide a good overview of one of the oldest parts of the European Union, check the itinerary for full details of included historical visits.
Points of Interest
- Previous training
- Saddlebags for your personal items.
- Family options available
- Museu Picasso, Born Centre Cultural, Santa Maria del Mar, Plaça Felip Neri, MACBA, Plaça Sant Jaume, Plaza Real, Les Rambles, La Barceloneta, Poblenou
|Museu Picasso||Born Centre Cultural|
|Santa Maria del Mar||Plaça Felip Neri|
|MACBA||Plaça Sant Jaume|
|Plaza Real||Les Rambles|
How it works
Daily Tours: 10:00 and 16:00
- Closed: 1/1 and 25/12
- Languages: English
- Length: ± 2.5 hours
- Location: Barcelona
- Segway training before tour starts.
Comfortable shoes and sun protection is advised.
- book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- print voucher
- Exchange Point: At the meeting point, simply hand the voucher to the guide.