Barcelona bicycling at its best with our fully guided city bicycle tours, saddle up and put your feet to the peddle for a lovely tour of the city sights by day or by night. Choose the time you prefer, wait for the confirmation email then print out your ticket and look for our red-jerseyed rider at the designated pickup point.
Points of Interest
- Three-hour bike tour with a guide.
- 17 stops.
- Bike hire.
- Helmets and child seats.
- Bottle of water and stop at the beach.
- Front basket for your personal items.
Barcelona Product Blurb
- Covering the critical points of the beach city on a suitable soft saddled classicly designed bicycle is an enjoyable, sustainable way to see such sights as the MACBA museum and the Rambla Raval.
- The Gothic quarter including Plaças Reial, Sant Jaume, Del Rei, and San Felipe Neri, plus the great Roman walls of the Cathedral Santa Eulalia.
- The old harbor of Port Vell in the Barceloneta seafront district, the Olympic harbor of Port Olympic, the green park of Ciutadella and the awe-inspiring Sagrada Familia all with running commentary from the red-jerseyed cycle guide.
How it works
- Morning Daily Tour: at 11am.
- Closed: 1/1 and 25/12
- Languages: English
- Length: ± 3 hour
- Location: Barcelona
- Suitable for all age groups.
Children under 15 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher
- Exchange Point: At the meeting point, simply hand the voucher to the guide.