Whiz around the roads of Barcelona with GoCar as your guide, a three-hour tour discovering the famous landmarks of Catalonia includes the Cathedral Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, Paseo de Gracia, and the world-famous Barcelona beaches. Guided by GPS technology, the little yellow car is an excellent way of exploring the city, especially for short-stay visitors, take control of your Barcelona destiny with this fun motor vehicle.
Points of Interest
- GoCar guided by GPS technology
- Full Tank Of Fuel
- Two Registered Drivers
- Third Party Insurance
- Helmets (If Required)
|Sagrada Familia||Passeig de Gracia|
|Las Ramblas||Port Vell|
|La Barceloneta||Port Olympic|
|the beaches||Diagonal Mar|
How it works
July and August: 9:00 - 21:00
June and September: 10:00 - 20:00
October to May: 10:00 - 19:00
- Closed: 1/1 and 25/12
- Languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and
- Length: ± 3 hour
- Location: Barcelona
- Comfortable shoes and sun protection is advised.
- book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- print voucher
- Exchange Point: At the meeting point, simply hand the voucher to the guide.