A three-hour tour, documenting Barcelona’s colorful history, starts at the foot of the Roman construction of the old city’s defenses. Head on up the winding roads of mount Montjuïc a former racetrack for the Formula One Spanish Grand Prix, where you will learn why its tight curves no longer function as a high-speed formula one route. A fascinating journey, covering some extraordinary terrain in the little yellow car, all of the course guided by the voice of the modern GPS navigation system.
Points of Interest
- GoCar guided by GPS technology
- Full Tank Of Fuel
- Two Registered Drivers
- Third Party Insurance
- Helmets (If Required)
|Poble Sec||Magic Fountain|
|Poble Espanyol||Olympic Stadium|
|Montjuic Park||La Barceloneta|
How it works
July and August: 9:00 - 21:00
June and September: 10:00 - 20:00
October to May: 10:00 - 19:00
- Closed: 1/1 and 25/12
- Languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and
- Length: ± 3 hour
- Location: Barcelona
- Comfortable shoes and sun protection is advised.
- book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- print voucher
- Exchange Point: At the meeting point, simply hand the voucher to the guide.