A two and a half hour tour covering the works of Antoni Gaudi’s original city architecture, plus the beautiful Gracia neighborhood the mountain of Tibidabo with its fantastic city views, and the legendary Camp Nou stadium home to FC Barcelona soccer club. An excellent audio guide to accompany the journey spouts information and directions directly and accurately as you progress through the trail.
Points of Interest
- GoCar guided by GPS technology
- Full Tank Of Fuel
- Two Registered Drivers
- Third Party Insurance
- Helmets (If Required)
|Sagrada Familia||Park Güell|
|mt Tibidabo||Torre Belesguard|
|FC Barcelona||La Pedrera|
|Casa Batllo||Las Ramblas|
How it works
July and August: 9:00 - 21:00
June and September: 10:00 - 20:00
October to May: 10:00 - 19:00
- Closed: 1/1 and 25/12
- Languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and
- Length: ± 3 hour
- Location: Barcelona
- Comfortable shoes and sun protection is advised.
- book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- print voucher
- Exchange Point: At the meeting point, simply hand the voucher to the guide.