Barcelona’s affordable multi-route multilingual audio-accompanied tour bus service runs daily practically every day of the year with an extra summer night service. Purchase a ticket on our secure platform and hop on and off as you desire in the comfort of knowing another bus will be in along shortly.
Points of Interest
- Ticket for three sightseeing routes.
- Valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days.
- Audioguide in 18 languages
- Discount-voucher booklet (See list)
- Free Wifi
- QR codes at each stops with information
Barcelona Product Blurb
- A €250 booklet of discount entries and product savings accompanies this economic travel option along with full maps of all you can see and do. Whether you wish to stay on the open top bus with your free earphones plugged into the audioguide and catch a tan while happily snapping away on the camera or get off for a closer look at the places and landmarks that interest you the most this product is full of ideas.
- Visit Placa Catalunya, Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell, Tibidabo, Pedralbes, Camp Nou, Montjuic, Port Vell, Poblenou, Museu d'Historia de Catalunya, the World Trade Center, Sarria, Palau Reial, plus many many more city adventures to be taken advantage of.
How it works
Blue and Red line: daily
Green line: 23rd March - 4th November
Winter timetable: 9 am - 7 pm.
Summer timetable: 9 am - 8 pm.
- Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
- Languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew and Turkish.
- Length: 2 hours (blue and red line) 40 minutes (green line)
Frequency: every 5 to 25 minutes, depending on the season.
- Departure points:
Blue and red route: Plaza Catalunya.
Green route: Olympic Marina.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- book & pay online
- print voucher
- Exchange Point: On Board of the Barcelona Bus Turistic