Originator to seven findings of UNESCO heritage gods architect Antoni Gaudi, leader of Catalan Modernism, began life in Reus living to age during a period of artistic exploration and a meaningful questioning of Catalonia’s social identity. A fairytale Cathedral ambles flawlessly toward construction for a photograph deserving of the photographic popularity it receives on a tour unraveling of the storied artist’s imaginative presence. Make the acquaintance of a legendary artist in his life and time amidst immediate location entries and comfortable fluent transportation following the Antoni route from prolific first openings to troubled terminal chapter.
Points of Interest
- Private vehicle with chauffeur
- Certified guide in the chosen language
- Sagrada Familia entrance
- Park Güell entrance
- Traditional local lunch service
|Güell Palace||Casa Calvet|
|Casa Batlló||Casa Milà|
|Casa Vicens||Park Güell|
|Santa Teresa Ganduxer||Bellesguard Gaudí|
|Pavellons Güell||Sagrada Familia|
How it works
Available all year.
Flexible starting time.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Catalan and, Spanish.
If the desired language is not mentioned, please contact us directly under email@example.com.
- Length: 8 hours
- Private transportation throughout the tour.
- Departure points:
Meet & greet by a personal guide at the location of choice.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book and pay online.
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher.
- Exchange Point: At the chosen location, simply hand the voucher to the guide.