Record the ever-changing Barcelona appearance on a photo opportunist tour to bring focus on the sharp transformative destination capital on an accompanied four-hour journey into the turbulent city archive inside a spacious automobile perfect for whistlestop movement. The courteous soundtrack of a licensed metropolis annalist explaining the mechanics of the Catalan experience while you capture essential personal pictures of the most viewed Barcelona landmarks straightforwardly night or day. A preference of cruise line passengers and airport layover guests, the compressed city trip delivers the familiar viewpoint with record-breaking pace for the expressway to examine Barcelona.
Points of Interest
- Private vehicle with chauffeur
- Certified guide in the chosen language
- Traditional snack
|Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar||Cathedral of Barcelona|
|Plaça de Sant Jaume||Plaça de Catalunya|
|Casa Batlló||Casa Milà|
|PPark Guell||Sagrada Familia|
How it works
Available all year.
Flexible starting time.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Catalan and, Spanish.
If the desired language is not mentioned, please contact us directly under firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Length: 4 hours
- Private transportation throughout the tour.
- Departure points:
Meet & greet by a personal guide at the location of choice.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book and pay online.
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher.
- Exchange Point: At the chosen location, simply hand the voucher to the guide.