Quick uniformed access to the most visited attractions in the iconic city of Barcelona on a comprehensive eight-hour catered tour of Europe’s premier urban beach metropolis in the comfort of a private vehicle containing one fully licensed city historian. Flexible timing on a journey designed to gather all of the recognized photographic opportunities alongside a knowledgable overview of the city’s historical value in one fell swoop. An iconic tour tuned to taste for the short-stay visitor via a prompt morning start or stunning sunset finale wrapped in a well-scheduled summarising tour of sunny Spanish Mediterranean Barcelona.
Points of Interest
- Private vehicle with chauffeur
- Certified guide in the chosen language
- Sagrada Familia entrance
- Park Güell entrance
- Traditional local lunch service
|Sagrada Familia||Park Guell|
|Casa Batlló||Casa Milà|
|Plaça de Catalunya||Las Ramblas|
|Plaça de Sant Jaume||Plaça del Rei|
|El Call||Cathedral of Barcelona|
|Barri Borne||Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar|
|Montjuïc||Mirador de l'Alcalde|
How it works
Available all year.
Flexible starting time.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Catalan and, Spanish.
If the desired language is not mentioned, please contact us directly under email@example.com.
- Length: 8 hours
- Private transportation throughout the tour.
- Departure points:
Meet & greet by a personal guide at the location of choice.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book and pay online.
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher.
- Exchange Point: At the chosen location, simply hand the voucher to the guide.