Nineteenth-century raw materials enter via the new world, yielding a golden time for hardworking people who embrace the industrial revolution willingly to commence the legendary sequence of economic and artistic triumph. Cooccurrence on a full-day round escorted by a licensed BCN expert to provide developmental insight into cityscape past and present, including appointment to sections commissioned by late industrialist tycoon Eusebia Guell, overlook the contemporary planning of the @22 technological district and enter relevant determining points in the perpetual progressive metamorphosis of the industrial core of Barcelona for an immersible 360° surround city manufacturing rendezvous.
Points of Interest
- Private vehicle with chauffeur
- Certified guide in the chosen language
- Park Güell entrance
- Palau Güell entrance
- Anis Factory entrance
- Traditional local lunch service
|Jardins de les Tres Xemeneies||Güell Palace|
|Park Güell||Fàbrica Anís del Mono|
How it works
Available all year.
Flexible starting time.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Catalan and, Spanish.
If the desired language is not mentioned, please contact us directly under email@example.com.
- Length: 8 hours
- Private transportation throughout the tour.
- Departure points:
Meet & greet by a personal guide at the location of choice.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book and pay online.
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher.
- Exchange Point: At the chosen location, simply hand the voucher to the guide.