A smart city in coexistence with the neighborhoods of industrial heritage attracts visionaries of the tech tomorrow alongside architects traveling in to consider past Barcelona revelation. Fascination in the motivational beach metropolis continues to direct many to achieve,so breaking the day for a high-tech menu in support of an innovative local tech cafe is an appropriate stop. Disembark the clean transportation delivering you to museum and monument beside the area of green construction adjacent to jugendstil as we reach toward an updated 22@ tech community in the Poblenou on a Catalan enlightenment and modernism quest.
Points of Interest
- Private vehicle with chauffeur
- Certified guide in the chosen language
- Design Museum entrance
- Modernism Museum entrance
- Traditional local lunch service
|Torre de Comunicacions de Montjuïc||Mercat de la Barceloneta|
|Santa Caterina Market||Peix Olímpic Frank Gehry|
|Agbar Tower||Torre Telefonica Diagonal|
How it works
Available all year.
Flexible starting time.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Catalan and, Spanish.
If the desired language is not mentioned, please contact us directly under firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Length: 4 hours
- Private transportation throughout the tour.
- Departure points:
Meet & greet by a personal guide at the location of choice.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book and pay online.
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher.
- Exchange Point: At the chosen location, simply hand the voucher to the guide.