A car-free city tour to the transportless realms of Barcelona on a pre traffick jam session into Jewish history and roman remains following the narrowest European medieval gothic cobblestone trail. A city historian walks back to the human character of the Catalonian capital to uncover the living breathing and starkly visible timeline of never-ceasing megalopolis on a bracing stroll ideally suited to the short-term weekend wanderer. A well-read classical walk pioneered by Eric Arthur Blair covers the well-known las Rambla and fresh fruit from the iron-framed Boqueria market for a welcoming basket of inclusive central city viewing.
Points of Interest
- Certified guide in your chosen Language
|La Rambla||El Call|
|Plaça Sant Jaume||Cathedral of Barcelona|
|Plaça del Rei||Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar|
How it works
Available all year.
Flexible starting time.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Catalan and, Spanish.
If the desired language is not mentioned, please contact us directly under firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Length: 2 hours
- Departure points:
Meet & greet by a personal guide at the location of choice.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility please contact us directly under
email@example.com in advance.
- Book and pay online.
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher.
- Exchange Point: At the chosen location, simply hand the voucher to the guide.