A Picasso pick, pay, and print journey into the celebrated bohemians life and times includes full entry into the resident Barcelona exhibition at the Museu Picasso, all fully guided with wireless intercom managed pathfinder service. Report to the designated meeting point and enter a walkabout into the fashionable Spaniards artistic germination.
Points of Interest
- Entrance and guided tour in the Picasso Museum's permanent exhibition.
- Wireless headset to aid communication between participants and guide.
- Professional Tour guide.
Barcelona Product Blurb
- Bohemian Barcelona from the 19th to 20th centuries, embraces fundamental representations and narratives from the Quatre Gats, previously a beer gallery and favored nightspot turned restaurant positioned on the Carrer Montsio, the Col·legi d'Arquitectes of his designs, the Llotja de Mar where he studied, plus Carrer Avinyo, Les Demoiselles d'Avignon and the prestigious Museu Picasso.
How it works
January to March:
English: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 3pm.
April to October:
English: from Tuesday to Saturday at 3pm.
French: Wednesday and Saturday at 3.30pm.
November and December:
English: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 3.30pm.
- Closed: 6/1, 1/5, 18/5 and 25/12.
- Languages: English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Length: Walking tour: 1 hour, Permanent exhibition Picasso Museum: 1 hour.
- Location: Barcelona
- Arrive 10 minutes before tour starts.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher
- Exchange Point: At the meeting point, simply hand the voucher to the guide.