Janet Maslin of the New York Times called it Almodóvar’s “best film by far”, noting he “presents this womanly melodrama with an empathy to recall George Cukor’s and an eye-dampening intensity to out-Sirk Douglas Sirk”.
She added, “It’s the crossover moment in the career of a born four-hankie storyteller of ever-increasing stature. Look out, Hollywood, here he comes”.
Points of Interest
- Private Vehicle with chauffeur
- Certified guide in your chosen Language
Add on options
- Lunch in traditional Restaurant
- Entrance Sagrada Familia
- Entrance Palau de la Música Catalana
How it works
- choose your starting time
- choose your prefered language
- meet & greet by personal guide at location of your choice