Car free city tours to the transport less areas of Barcelona. Access streets built without traffic in mind reliving a simpler time on a two hour informal tour through the gothic quarter of the urban beach metropolis.
Follow the lead of a licensed city historian taking you back into the long past of the Catalonian capital in a living breathing time line which brings you right up to the modern era. Visits to the current seat of local and regional government included. Discover the remains of roman walls uncovering the history of medieval Barcelona. Exposed and awaiting, beautiful architecture covering a millennia of styles. Plus the ornate gothic style architecture of the Cathedral of the Saint Eulalia.
Points of Interest
- Certified guide in your chosen Language
Add on options
- Lunch in traditional Restaurant
How it works
- choose your starting time
- choose your prefered language
- meet & greet by personal guide at location of your choice