Wind up whilst winding down on a full-day tour in a traditional alpine setting experiencing the tax-free sensations of local Andorran culture and cuisine conducted by a licensed Andorra expert ready to answer any interest you may have. Tax-free Andorra shopping opportunities at Andorran duty-free outlets accompanied by luxury vehicles with plenty of space to accommodate acquired Andorran booty. A European microstate, ranking consistently in worldwide concern for expectant life longevity, this high climate duty-free state nestled in the Pyrenees range is undoubtedly worth your journey time providing feelings of alpine refreshment delightfully throughout the summer and winter months.
Points of Interest
- Private vehicle with chauffeur
- Certified guide in the chosen language
- Traditional local lunch service
- Museum entrance
|Museu Casa Rull||Museu Casa d'Areny-Plandolit|
|Centre d'Interpretació del Romànic a Andorra||Andorra la Vella|
How it works
Available all year.
Flexible starting time.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Catalan and, Spanish.
If the desired language is not mentioned, please contact us directly under email@example.com.
- Length: 12 hours
- Private transportation throughout the tour.
- Departure points:
Meet & greet by a personal guide at the location of choice.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book and pay online.
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher.
- Exchange Point: At the chosen location, simply hand the voucher to the guide.