Biospheric reserve activates for a digital detox and climate crisis averting therapeutic journey into a certifiably European chartered sustainable UNESCO tour of the protected flora and fauna in government-designated Montseny nature park. Untouched oak trees and a chestnut grove accompanied by the melodic sound of wild bird forest inhabitants, organic produce sourced locally supply the on route restaurants in the company of an experienced hiking guide for your safety and interest. Cut a rugged wilderness trail into the Pyrenean realm on a refreshing walkabout made suitable to visionary beginners or the sturdiest of mountain men.
Points of Interest
- Private vehicle with chauffeur
- Guide in the chosen language
- Traditional local lunch service
|Moderate Walk||Castell de Montsoriu|
|Distance: 13km, 4.5 hours||Breda|
|Route 2:||Santa Fe Montseny|
|Intermediate Walk||Presa De Santa Fe|
|Distance: 7km, 5 hours||Turó de Morou|
|Challenging Walk||Gorg Negre|
|Distance: 23km, 10 hours||Santa Fe|
How it works
Available all year.
Flexible starting time.
- Languages: English, Catalan and, Spanish.
If the desired language is not mentioned, please contact us directly under firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Length: 10 hours
- Private transportation throughout the tour.
- Departure points:
Meet & greet by a personal guide at the location of choice.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book and pay online.
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher.
- Exchange Point: At the chosen location, simply hand the voucher to the guide.