Survey artisanal content from Picasso, Dali, Monet, and Degas on this genuinely uplifting thousand-meter high experience with added indescribable rockface construction. Stand at the opening of wonderment to the Catalan pre-coastal range and behold a carved representation of great architectural value. They were standing mightily in the heavens in a place of music art nature and literature, and the spectacular museum’s monasteries and musings remain inspired at the highest point of the Catalan lowlands. Discover the ascending list of achievement and immeasurable religious good served in a cultural excursion to the 360° panoramic pinnacle of composition atop the noble Mountain of Montserrat.
Points of Interest
- Private vehicle with chauffeur
- Certified guide in the chosen language
- Traditional snack
- Museum entrance
|Montserrat||Santa Maria de Montserrat Abbey|
|Museo de Montserrat||Funicular de Sant Joan|
|Santa Cova de Montserrat||Monestir de Santa Cecília de Montserrat|
How it works
Available all year.
Flexible starting time.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Catalan and, Spanish.
If the desired language is not mentioned, please contact us directly under email@example.com.
- Length: 6 hours
- Private transportation throughout the tour.
- Departure points:
Meet & greet by a personal guide at the location of choice.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book and pay online.
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher.
- Exchange Point: At the chosen location, simply hand the voucher to the guide.