Trip high onto the Spanish Pyrenee accompanied by a licensed hiking historical guide and mountain man on hand to explain the principles of the traditional agricultural mountain villages that will confront. Breathtaking views are all-around at approximately two thousand meters above sea level in the European Pyrenee with this popular natural tour containing a small walking venture at each carefully chosen location. Valley towns of ancient origin bear burden to a history that only a charming rustic Mediterranean luncheon can help soothe on a lovely day of opening doors to the very individual and well preserved Catalan Pyrenee cultural identity.
Points of Interest
- Private vehicle with chauffeur
- Certified guide in the chosen language
- Museum entrance
- Traditional local lunch service
|Vall de Núria|
How it works
Available all year.
Flexible starting time.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Catalan and, Spanish.
If the desired language is not mentioned, please contact us directly under email@example.com.
- Length: 10 hours
- Private transportation throughout the tour.
- Departure points:
Meet & greet by a personal guide at the location of choice.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book and pay online.
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher.
- Exchange Point: At the chosen location, simply hand the voucher to the guide.