Childhood darkness and raging civil war, perhaps an explanation to Salvador Dali’s surrealist expressions in the art and entertainment world, proceed to earn an opinion on a man of extraordinary description. Three stations of interest from the life and times of Salvador Dali, including eccentric twisting museum pieces formed in both extreme theatrics and a sober Nobel understanding on route to the most abounding human-made surrealist objection on a planet. First-Class licensed transport in the safe hands of our knowledgeable, friendly captain ready to forge the explanative path to the notions guiding Dali into his notoriously innovative and distinct craft.
Figueres - Cadaqués
Cadaqués - Púbol
Points of Interest
- Private vehicle with chauffeur
- Certified guide in the chosen language
- Dalí Museum entrance
- Casa Salvador Dalí entrance
- Castell Gala Dalí entrance
- Traditional local lunch service
|Cadaqués||Casa-Museu Salvador Dalí|
|Castle of Púbol|
How it works
Available all year.
Flexible starting time.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Catalan and, Spanish.
If the desired language is not mentioned, please contact us directly under email@example.com.
- Length: 10 hours
- Private transportation throughout the tour.
- Departure points:
Meet & greet by a personal guide at the location of choice.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book and pay online.
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher.
- Exchange Point: At the chosen location, simply hand the voucher to the guide.