A picturesque waterfront diorama of a former fishing village in the accompaniment of authentic information from our well-dressed Mediterranean guide on a nourishing seafood adventure of the senses in a history scarred town now utilized as a film festival and carnival hub during particular yearly intervals. The city reverts to a prominent natural order of quaint cafe-lined streets for the remainder of the annum with European blue flag beaches alongside the architecture of the medieval period. Enjoy works of romanesque beauty and imposing gothic intricacy on this visit to the famously adorable little Spanish pueblo of Sitges for an exceptional opportunity to tour a place of past Hollywood glitz.
Points of Interest
- Private vehicle with chauffeur
- Certified guide in the chosen language
- Museum entrance
- Traditional snack
|Sitges||Platja de Sant Sebastià|
|Racó de la Calma||Carrer de la Davallada|
|Carrer d'en Bosc||Muralla De Sitges|
|Parròquia de Sant Bartomeu i Santa Tecla||Jardí de l'Hort de Can Falç|
How it works
Available all year.
Flexible starting time.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Catalan and, Spanish.
If the desired language is not mentioned, please contact us directly under firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Length: 6 hours
- Private transportation throughout the tour.
- Departure points:
Meet & greet by a personal guide at the location of choice.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book and pay online.
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher.
- Exchange Point: At the chosen location, simply hand the voucher to the guide.