The historically expounding epithet “when in Rome” reached a sphere of influence to which empire aspires, corroborate the Roman narrative en route to a coastline amphitheater in Roman Spanish Tarragona. Given to the harbor, a fresh delicacy of eateries with outstanding viewing to rest alongside thrilling UNESCO recognized human tower events. Tales of Latin goddesses and a chance meeting with the brave roman men involved in ardent construction of the Tarraco wall as you undergo the intensely humanistic story of the triumphant praetorian tragedy etched forever into the very foundation of Catalonia’s preeminent municipality of power.
Points of Interest
- Private vehicle with chauffeur
- Certified guide in the chosen language
- Museum entrance
- Traditional local lunch service
|Tarragona||Pont del diable|
|Barri del Serrallo||Forum Romà|
|Rambla Nova||Balcó del Mediterrani|
|Amfiteatre de Tarragona||Torre de les Monges|
|Circ Romà||Torre del Pretori|
|Museu Nacional Arqueològic de Tarragona||Plaça del Fòrum|
|Catedral de Tarragona|
How it works
Available all year.
Flexible starting time.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Catalan and, Spanish.
If the desired language is not mentioned, please contact us directly under firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Length: 10 hours
- Private transportation throughout the tour.
- Departure points:
Meet & greet by a personal guide at the location of choice.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book and pay online.
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher.
- Exchange Point: At the chosen location, simply hand the voucher to the guide.