An automated seaport city once transcribed in the sadness of Ibn al-Abbar after the victories of El Cid, the contemporary town merely a stone throw to the med coastline has always been a beautiful place to dwell. Tech and science in the modern era attract digital nomads into the myriad of civilizational remains leftover in the old city where the traditional dish of paella began. Roman and Moorish route in clean luxury modern transportation separates you from the Barcelona cruise ship to take you on a tasteful journey into the lasting creations of a contemporary and gothic impression on our full-day tour into the charming city of Valencia.
Points of Interest
- Private vehicle with chauffeur
- Certified guide in the chosen language
- City of Arts and Sciences entrance
- Traditional local lunch service
|Valencia Bioparc||Institut Valencià d'Art Modern|
|House of Cats||Palau de la Generalitat|
|Torre del Micalet||Plaça de la Reina|
|La Estrecha||The Central Market of Valencia|
|Palace of the Marqués de Dos Aguas||Església de Sant Agustí|
|Town Hall of Valencia||Colón Market Valencia|
|Gulliver park||Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias|
How it works
Available all year.
Flexible starting time.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Catalan and, Spanish.
If the desired language is not mentioned, please contact us directly under firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Length: 15 hours
- Private transportation throughout the tour.
- Departure points:
Meet & greet by a personal guide at the location of choice.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book and pay online.
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher.
- Exchange Point: At the chosen location, simply hand the voucher to the guide.