A day of award-winning Catalan wine and enjoyment concerning a cultured grape dispatched worldwide from pastoral Mediterranean heritage vineyards. A five-generation artisanal family lived to work, respectively tending since previous for you to appreciate a well-noted signature passing one hundred forty-year of histories. In the fellowship of an assured sommelier, this homeland dining adventure with simple pairings to taste, includes Spanish exemplars of Iberico, manchego, cava, and merlot, with a visit to a concealed technological gift buried in a winery adjacent to the soil of an annual ritualistic grape stomping. The holy grail of Mediterranean wine stocked in a raised altitude barrelled cellar breathing with regional grape intricacies awaits your discerning opinion.
Points of Interest
- Private vehicle with chauffeur
- Certified guide in the chosen language
- Torres Vineyard entrance
- Wine & Cheese or Ham pairing
|L'Alt Penedès||Vineyard Torres|
|Vilafranca del Penedès|
How it works
Available all year.
Flexible starting time.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Catalan and, Spanish.
If the desired language is not mentioned, please contact us directly under firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Length: 6 hours
- Private transportation throughout the tour.
- Departure points:
Meet & greet by a personal guide at the location of choice.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book and pay online.
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher.
- Exchange Point: At the chosen location, simply hand the voucher to the guide.