A kind selection of Christendom’s most fascinating works on a full-day group guided tour starting promptly in the early morn. Purchase and print the ticket here and head to the pickup point for an enlightening Barcelona activity in the company of gods architect a significant Catalan mountain of bespoke character and a funicular railway ride to the heavens for excellent 360° photo opportunities.
Points of Interest
- Appropriatly equipped tour bus.
- Guided tour of the Gaudí crypt (Colònia Güell), with a glass of cava.
- Tour Guide
- Booklet containing information of places to visit.
- Rack railway ticket
- Guided tour of Escolania of Montserrat and Monastery
- Performance of Escolania's choir.(Subject to the Escolania's timetables).
Catalonia Product Blurb
- Including the lesser explored Colònia Güell the final resting place of Eusebi Güell created by Antoni Gaudi for his friend and chief commissioner, the Benedictine monastery, the mountain of Montserrat, the legendary black Madonna, the Moreneta and the exalted music stylings of the legendary Escolania's boys' choir.
How it works
Return: 5pmFrom 11/11/2019 to 29/03/2020: Monday and Friday.
From 08/4/2019 to 10/11/2019: daily except Sunday.
- Closed: 25/12, 26/12, 1/1 and 6/1.
- Languages: English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Length: ± 7.5 hours
- Departure Point: Barcelona
- Arrive 20 minutes before departure.
Audioguide in 10 languages for sale.
Under 8 years old, tours are free.
- Adapted buses for wheelchair users are available, please advise 48 hours in
advance of the booking. Contact us directly under 931 858 734.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- print voucher
- Exchange Point: On Board of the Bus