Rising every Saturday during the winter period, this Pyrenean adventure necessitates so strap on those provided snowshoes and explore the local winter wonderland. Click instantly for a ticket through the flexible online payment system and venture to the designated pick up point where the fully guided snow carriage awaits though check time on the join a group winter tour as here it’s usually sunny.
Points of Interest
- Tour Guide.
- Fully equipped Bus
- Rack Railway Ticket (Vall de Núria)
- Entrance to the viewing point (includes ticket for ski lift).
- Snowshoe guided tour and itinerary.
- Discounts on activities, ski passes and snow equipment.
Catalonia Product Blurb
- An open venture with many activities upon arrival so best to focus on your preferred pursuits. Including options such as the unique rack railway ride in the mountains (tren cremallera), the Virgin of Nuria pilgrimage viewing point with guided snowshoe tour around the shrine, plus 8 km of skiing terrain containing 11 Alpine ski slopes and a series of play parks for children with an impressive downhill sledding track.
How it works
Return: 7:30pm7th December - 23rd of March: every Saturday
- Closed: 25/12, 26/12, 1/1 and 6/1.
- Languages: English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Length: ± 11.5 hours
- Departure Point: Barcelona
- Arrive 20 minutes before departure.
Audioguide in 10 languages for sale.
Under 8 years old, tours are free.
- Adapted buses for wheelchair users are available, please advise 48 hours in
advance of the booking. Contact us directly under 931 858 734.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- print voucher
- Exchange Point: On Board of the Bus