A kind selection of Christendom’s most fascinating works on a full-day group guided tour starting promptly in the early morn. Purchase and print the ticket here and head to the pickup point for an enlightening Barcelona activity in the company of gods architect a significant Catalan mountain of bespoke character and a funicular railway ride to the heavens for excellent 360° photo opportunities.
Points of Interest
- Fully equipped bus
- 3 Vineyards (Bodegas Jean Leon, Bodegas Torres, Cavas Freixenet)
- Tour guide
- Bodegas Jean Leon: Guided tour + wine tasting
- Bodegas Torres: Guided tour + Wine and Cheese pairing
- Cavas Freixenet: Guided tour + Snack and Cava tasting
Barcelona Product Blurb
- Bodegas Jean Leon, Bodegas Torres, and Cavas Freixenet are all on this excellent route through the Penedès wine region, where you will encounter such famous tipples as Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, and Chardonnay, accompanied by traditional Catalan cheese and sufficiently salty snacks.
How it works
Return: 4:15 pmFrom 11/11/2019 to 29/03/2020: Tuesday and Saturday.
From 08/4/2019 to 10/11/2019: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Closed: 25/12, 26/12, 1/1 and 6/1.
- Languages: English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Length: ± 7.5 hours
- Departure Point: Barcelona
- Arrive 20 minutes before departure.
Audioguide in 10 languages for sale.
Under 8 years old, tours are free.
- Adapted buses for wheelchair users are available, please advise 48 hours in
advance of the booking. Contact us directly under 931 858 734.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- print voucher
- Exchange Point: On Board of the Bus