Idyllic Mediterranean vineyards produce a portion of the finest grapes in the world. The Spanish region of Catalonia is renowned for its selection of fine wines with brand names bottled and shipped all over the world.
Includes there an answer to sparkling wine and a rival in the market to french champagne, German sect and Italian Proseco. The increasingly popular Cava first produced in the vineyards of Penedes all the way back in 1872. Many other vineyards. Now heritage sights still produce reds whites Rosas and fortified blends in the same traditional manner. Depending on your tipple there’s a choice for every one plus some award worthy local organic lunch time menus.
Points of Interest
- Private Vehicle with chauffeur
- Certified guide in your chosen Language
Add on options
- Lunch in traditional Restaurant
- Museum entrance
How it works
- choose your starting time
- choose your prefered language
- meet & greet by personal guide at location of your choice
- private transportation throughout the tour