The hottest chocolate ticket on the chocoholic block now with extra chocolatey goodness, join this 100% chocolate packed tour with added sugar. Click, book, pay and, print your way to Casa Amatller the oldest neo-gothic style chocolatiers in Barcelona, skip the line, and maybe a meal to fill up on this delicious tour.
Points of Interest
- Skip the line ticket.
- Guided or audio Tour
Barcelona Product Blurb
- Delve into the history of this beautiful neo-gothic fabrication commissioned by Antoni Amatller and enriched by numerous prestigious interior artists of the era including Josep Puig i Cadafalch and Josep Maria Jujol i Gibert, and of course that sweet ending of a traditional deep chocolate drink at the chocolate cafe.
How it works
- Times: Monday to Sunday,
Guided tour (60 minutes): at 11am (English)
Video guided tour (40 minutes): (English, Catalan, Spanish and French) 10am,
10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1pm, 1.30pm, 2pm, 2.30pm, 3pm, 3.30pm, 4pm,
4.30pm, 5.30pm and 6pm.
- Closed: 25/12.
- Languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French
- Length: ± 1 hour
- Location: Barcelona
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher
- Exchange Point: Ticket booth