Antoni Gaudís breathtaking Casa Batlló is worth queuing for, however, if you don’t have the time and would like to speed it up a little to keep schedule this pay to play, skip the line easy print ticket including augmented reality video guide may be the modernista solution to the traditional problem.
Points of Interest
- Skip the line ticket.
- Audioguide or Videoguide
Barcelona Product Blurb
- Once a proud family homestead this duly noted artistic construction is more than functional, hung upon the street gallery known as the "Block of discord" or "Manzana de la Discordia."
- A UNESCO world heritage site and rightly so, Casa Batlló remains one of Antoni Gaudís most prominent art nouveau pieces, and even in its current museum form brings supreme joy to fun-loving families.
How it works
- Times: Opens: 9am Closes: 9pm (last admission 8pm). Times may be altered if
building is booked for private events.
- Languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Korean,
Japanese, Russian and Portuguese.
- Length: ± 1 hour
- Location: Barcelona
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher
- Exchange Point: Ticket booth