At the tender age of 31, a youthful man of small standing began an irrefutable career of legendary status with this first significant commission. Fortunately, you don’t have to work as hard at your small standing that leads to great things, as it can be purchased online,with our skip the line pay and print ticket.
Points of Interest
- Skip the line ticket.
Barcelona Product Blurb
- Until recently this radiant residential summer home was off limits to the general public, now on full public display, this UNESCO Antoni Gaudí part designed world heritage site is a phenomenon of early modernism.
- Including works of renowned creators such as Joan Baptista Serra de Martínez and modern accessibility adaptations from Elías Torres, José Antonio Martínez Lapeña and David Garcia.
How it works
- Times: Tuesday to Sunday, 10am to 8pm. Monday from 9.30am to 3pm, From
15th October to 31st December from 10am to 7pm.
- Closed: 1/1, 6/1 4/10 and 25/12.
- Languages: English, Spanish and Catalan
- Length: ± 90-minutes
- Location: Barcelona
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher
- Exchange Point: Ticket booth