Be first in line to discover the Barcelona Cristobal Columbo statue with the fast pass, save time ascending to the heights for the artistic city view. Check the details below, pay and print, then merely turn up and get ready for an elevator ride to the summit of the steep Christopher Columbus statue.
Points of Interest
- Access to the Panoramic Area of the Monument
- Add on option: Winetasting (red, white, rosé wine or cava) from the regions: Alella,
Catalunya, Penedès and Pla de Bages.
Barcelona Product Blurb
- The Corinthian-style iron Christopher Columbus column created for the 1888 Universal Exhibition stands 60 meters tall providing esoteric cityscape panoramas in parallel to historical tales of Christopher Columbus's inception into the skyline of Europe's preferred beach city.
How it works
daily: 8.30am-8.30pm (last admission: 7.30pm).
26th December and 6th January: from 8.30am to 2.30pm.
- Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
- Languages: English, Spanish and Catalan.
- Length: ± 1 hour
- Location: Barcelona
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher
- Exchange Point: Ticket booth