The transcendent color contrast of the warm Mediterranean starry night sky upon the light quarried boulders of Antoni Gaudí I Cornets imagination. Click, pay, and, print below for this after dark la Pedrera experience with a queue-busting fast pass voucher entry.
Points of Interest
- Entrance ticket
- Audiovisual display on the rooftop of La Pedrera, screenings in different spaces,
tour of the building, including courtyard, Espai Gaudí and roof.
- Glass of cava and chocolate snacks ("arrugats")
Barcelona Product Blurb
- A nocturnal guided journey conducted in decent size groupings takes you around and atop Antoni Gaudís terminal masterwork, with rooftop audiovisuals and a glass of cava to finish the evening.
- This limited opportunity permits you to perceive Casa Mila in an unconventionally intended light.
How it works
1st-2nd-3rd of January: 9:00 pmWinter Schedule:
from 4th January to 26th February: 7:00 pm
From 1st November to 18th December: 7:00 pmSummer Schedule:
from 27th February to 31st October: 10:00 pm
Friday and Saturday From 17th June to 21st August: 10:40 pm
- Closed: Closed on the 25/12 and from 7/1 to 13/1
- Languages: English, Spanish, Chinese (on request)
- Length: ± 1:15 hour
- Location: Barcelona
- Partially accessible for visitors with reduced mobility
- - Arrive 10 Minutes before tour starts.
- Proof of age must be provided when purchasing a reduced ticket.
- Groups of more than 10 people must book visits in advance by phoning 931 858 734 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher
- Exchange Point: Ticket booth