Jumper head of the queue with fast pass entry to the former textile factory warehouse which now resides snugly in its current configuration of housing to a selection of Catalonia’s prominent art nouveau pieces. Book and pay below then print and arrive at the stated time.
Points of Interest
- Entrance ticket
Barcelona Product Blurb
- Opened in 2010 within a modernist style building this private collection impresses us every time we visit, practical craftsmanship in combination with ornate carvings and outlandish curves displayed incorporation of both simulated and natural light.
- An impressive arrangement of paintings, furniture, stained glass and sculpture from Barcelona's bold industrialization period, includes works from Joan Busquets i Jané, Joaquim Mir i Trinxet, Antoni Gaudí i Cornet, and Gaspar Homar Mezquida.
How it works
Tuesday to Saturday: 10.30am - 2pm and 4pm - 7pm.
- Closed: 1st & 6th January, May 1st & 6th, 8th, 25th and 26th December, 1st - 31st
August, 11th - 25th September, 12 october & 1st november.
Monday, Sunday and public holidays.
- Languages:English, Catalan, Spanish
- Length: ± 1 hour
- Location: Barcelona
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher
- Exchange Point: Ticket booth