Originally a universal exhibition piece this superb city zoo has survived in some form since 1892 and still houses many exotic species alongside, exhibits, education, and fun family activities. Check beneath for more information and prebook and print your ticket with our secure service.
Points of Interest
- Zoo entrance ticket (validity: 1 month).
Barcelona Product Blurb
- Located within the surrounding pleasantries of park Ciutadella the Barcelona city zoo delivers a fun day out for young children.
- Enjoy an exciting selection of animals in combination with conservational and educational wildlife activities, with traditional amusements in the form of pony rides, a miniature railway, picnic areas, and restaurants.
- A strong focus on biodiversity and reestablishment of endangered species brings a modern approach to the concept of the city zoo, always moving forward to give something back to the wildlife community.
How it works
1st January - 18th March: 10am - 5pm
19th March - 15th May: 10am - 6pm
16th May - 15th September: 10am to 7pm (5th June 6pm).
16th September - 29th October: 10am to 6pm.
30th October - 31st December: 10am to 5pm.
25th December: open until 2pm.
- Languages: English, Catalan, Spanish
- Length: ± 1 hour
- Location: Barcelona
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Book & pay online
- Access e-mailed voucher including detailed itinerary
- Print voucher
- Exchange Point: Ticket booth